A number scale is a closed-ended, survey question. It allows the respondent to provide answers in the form of a range.
Potential questions could include:
- Satisfaction level
- The extent to which you agree with a statement
- How easy you found something to complete
- How far you would recommend a service
The number scale component can be found in advanced components.
To create a number scale:
- Select "Advanced Components" and click "Number Scale" to create the linear scale
- Basic properties allow you to select the scale, increments, and labels of the scale.