You can share your Phase Zero form via an anonymous link or private link. Use an anonymous link when you want to send your form to many respondents. Use a private link when you want to send your form to an individual.
How it works
You will find the anonymous link sharing options in the Distributions tab of your form. This will create a reusable link that can be pasted into emails or onto a website and is unable to track identifying information of respondents.
There are two types of anonymous links available:
- Anonymous link: copy and paste the public URL anywhere you want to begin collecting responses
- QR code: screenshot or download a QR code and paste it anywhere you want to begin collecting responses
Once you enable anonymous link sharing for a form, you cannot undo it. To stop collecting data, remove the Anonymous Link and QR Code anywhere you shared them.
You will find the private link in the Participant details.
- Navigate to the Participants section of the project
- Click Add Participant to create a new participant (or click on an existing participant identifier)
- Select the form you want to share from the left-hand navigation
- Copy the private link in the Task Settings menu on the right-hand side