Display logic allows you to customize your participant's form experience by building smart logic paths based on your respondent's input.
You can create logic paths by using if/then conditions. For example, if you are older than 18, then show question 2.
Depending on your participant's answer you can show or hide questions.
Getting started with display logic
- Start by creating your form and adding your form content.
- Select the question you want to show or hide and scroll down to Advanced Properties in the component settings menu on the right-hand side
- Click "Add rule" to create a show if condition. Example: Show if "What is your age?" is greater than or equal to 18
4. Click "Add group" to create an AND or OR condition. Example: Show if "What is your age?" is greater than or equal to 18 AND less than or equal to 45.
5. Click the trashcan icon to delete a rule or group
6. Questions with display logic configured will have a "has display logic" tag after the question